Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Translational Medicine department based in Lausanne we are looking for a
Scientific Fellow, Pharmacology
(6 month temporary contract)
There is the opportunity to join the pharmacology team and contribute to an oncology project at the preclinical stage. You will gain experience in how we develop compounds and complete non-clinical data package necessary to start a first in man clinical study in oncology.
Your main responsibilities
- Contribute to deliver high quality non-clinical pharmacology data package required to enter FiM;
- Monitor outsourced pharmacology studies;
- Contribute to the perparation of the pharmacology section of regulatory documentation (IDB, summaries for IND and IMPD, briefing documentation);
- Design, execute and optimize assays using biochemical, molecular and cellular approaches.
- University education in relevant expertise area (such as cell biology, life science or oncology) or equivalent in engineering, and experience in Translational Research (PhD preferred);
- Expertise in cell biology, molecular biology, flow cytometry;
- Good IT and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Fluent in English;
- Able to work effectively in a team.
Debiopharm can offer you
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program.
We will give you the chance to « feet in the stirrups » and offer you:
- A work experience with real responsibilities in an international and highly dynamic environment;
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry;
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com