We offer a creative and flexible business model, we share the success with you, and we value strong and long-lasting relationships.
Have a look at the upcoming events : Let's meet!
- Translation of excellence in science into valuable drugs for patients
- Monetize the value of your most important discoveries and projects through licensing fees, milestone payments and royalties on downstream profits
- Fully funded projects that maybe lack resources for their development
- Tap into the breadth and wealth of our development expertise
- Leverage core products into global markets
- We validate your technology by financing early-stage projects through equity participation or acquisitions
- We add a companion diagnostics dimension with a view to attracting commercial partners
- We can also mitigate the risk and help you relieve your human and financial resources
- We implement a patient-orientated development
Our key advantages
- Our human size
- Skills of our teams and of our expert network
- Our financial resources and business model allow us to independently fund and manage each in-licensed product for success.
Our main therapeutic areas of interest
- Infectious diseases
We also have competence in orphan and niche indications within our therapeutic areas.
Products can include both small molecules and exciting biologics such as proteins, peptides and monoclonal antibodies.
We provide shared goals and objectives including :
- Rapid and successful product development
- Put the interest of the patient first
- Product sustainability and viability
- Global access to patients
- Maximum return on investment
- Partnering is a doorway to every part of our organization
We aim to have and maintain several products in clinical development in our portfolio, with an objective of about half biologics and half oncology products. (our pipeline)
These products should ideally be first-in-class or best-in-class development candidates with positive in vivo results.
Our evaluation teams are interested in:
- investigating any drug development candidate in our main therapeutic areas, especially those that have shown promising results in an animal model
- earlier stage candidates
- development products that can benefit from our formulation and drug delivery capabilities
At Debiopharm Group we rely on dedicated alliance managers to look after our partners
|AchĂ© LaboratĂłrios FarmacĂŞuticos SA|
Commercial partner for Triptorelin in Brazil (Neo DecapeptylÂ®)
Commercial partner for Triptorelin in North America (TrelstarÂ®).
Commercial partner for Triptorelin 6-month formulation in the US for CPP
|Chugai Pharmaceuticals CO., Ltd.|
Collaboration on development of Debio 1347
|Dr. Reddyâ€™s Laboratories|
Commercial partner for Triptorelin in India (PamorelinÂ®) and Oxaliplatin (DacotinÂ®)
|Ferring Pharmaceuticals Center SA|
Commercial partner for Triptorelin in Israel (DecapeptylÂ®)
Collaboration on Debio 1562
Commercial partner for Triptorelin in more than 60 countries (DecapeptylÂ® and PamorelinÂ®)
collaboration with Merck and Pfizer on Debio 1143
|Nagoya City University|
Eloxatin licensed in 1989
|Orient EuroPharm Co., Ltd.|
Commercial partner for Triptorelin in Singapore (PamorelinÂ®)
Commercial partner for Oxaliplatin in Argentina (DacplatÂ®) + collaboration with Merck and Pfizer Debio 1143
|Sanofi-Aventis SA||Commercial partner for Oxaliplatin (EloxatinÂ®) in most of the world, including America, Europe, CIS and Asia|
|Solid Biosciences, LLC||Collaboration on Debio 025|
|Tecnofarma SA||Commercial partner for Triptorelin in Latin America, except Brazil (DecapeptylÂ®)|
|Tulane University||Licensing agreement for Triptorelin in 1982|
|United Laboratories Inc.||Commercial partner for Triptorelin in the Philippines (PamorelinÂ®)|
|University of Michigan||Collaboration on Debio 1143|
|Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.||Commercial partner for Oxaliplatin in Japan (ElplatÂ®)|